Moist Cocoa CakeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 raisins shopping list
- 1/2 petite diced apple shopping list
How to make it
- Mix eggs, sugar, milk, oil and cocoa in bowl.
- Set 1/2 cup of this mixture aside.
- Add flour, baking powder, walnuts, raisins and diced apple in the bowl and mix well.
- Grease bottom and sides of the cake pan and pour in the batter.
- Cook in a preheated 350 oven for 45 minutes.
- Right after you take cake out of oven poke several small holes in cake.
- Pour reserved cocoa mixture over top.
- Let cool down and serve with coffee.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!