Slow Cooker Italian ChickenFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 1 (0.7 oz) pkg Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (8oz) container cream cheese with chive and onion shopping list
- 1 c dry white wine shopping list
- 6 boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In med. saucepan,melt butter over med. heat. Add dressing mix,stirring to combine. Stir in soup,cream cheese and wine;cook,stirring constantly until cream cheese is melted and smooth.
- In 6 qt. electric slow cooker,add chicken. Pour butter mixture over chicken. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or till chicken is tender. Garnish with parsley. This is wonderful served over pasta.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating12 people
Mmmm...I can taste it now.Sounds delish!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
guess who lol
i'm baaaaack lol
this is yummy too god im sooo darn hungry lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love the ease of this one!jett2whit in Union City loved it