Sticky WingsFrom castingcook 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark Asian sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut in 2 pieces at joint shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease large baking pan.
- Combine green onion, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in large bowl. Add wings; toss to coat. Place wings with sauce in single layer in prepared baking pan. Bake, turning occasionally, 25 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
- Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil wings 6 inches from heat, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat back of spoon. Remove wings to platter; spoon sauce over.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookcastingcook Los Angeles, CA
The Rating7 people
These wings do sound yummy...and look very sticky indeed.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
wow...these are fantastic!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This is great, love wings of any kind. I'll be making these.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!