Bacon Roast Chicken With PotatoesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 6 chicken thighs(or breasts,or boneless breasts) shopping list
- 6 chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 12 slices center cut bacon shopping list
- salt and black pepper shopping list
- 1 onion,coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 lbs baby yellow potatoes(or red potatoes,cubed0 shopping list
- 2 Tbs dried chives shopping list
- 2 Tbs dried basil shopping list
- 1 Tbs garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbs adobo seasoning shopping list
- 1 Tbs ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap each chicken piece in a slice of bacon(I lay bacon pieces on top)trying to cover as much of the chicken as possible. Place chicken pieces in 9x13" baking dish,season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the onion over chicken. Push potatoes down into the spaces between chicken pieces and around edges of dish.
- Combine the chives,basil,garlic powder,adobo seasoning,and black pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle seasoning to taste over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour(4o mins for boneless breasts),until bacon is crisp and brown and potatoes tender. Sprinkle with salt ,if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- arianedawn Nowhere, Us
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- simplesymon Nowhere, Us
- rubyred Edinburgh, GB
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- kitchencousteau Grand Bay-Westfield, CA
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!a1patti in Salem loved it
This sounds like a winner, YUMMYtaylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
There is a lot of great flavor here! I used two breasts, two legs and two thighs. I wrapped the bacon around the thighs and legs but laid the strips on top of the breasts as they were really big. I started this off at 375 but thought the better of...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it