Pork MarsalaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/3 c flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chops,pounded thin shopping list
- 3 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 2 c sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 c marsala wine shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour,salt,garlic salt,garlic powder,and oregano together in medium bowl. Add pork chops,toss until well coated.
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet over med. heat. Place pork in skillet in single layer and cook,turning occasionally till browned on both sides. Add mushrooms and minced garlic;cook and stir briefly.
- Stir in wine,scraping skillet to loosen browned bits. cover and simmer over med. heat till pork is tender and sauce thickened,about 15 mins. If sauce is too thick,adjust by stirring in small amt. of wine.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Saw this on allrecipes and thought it sounded good, but I would probably make it with pork tenderloin as I'm not much of a chop fan. Thanks for posting!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
I do chicken marsala, and it's wonderful, pork is the other white meat so this has to be good also. I add cream at the very end to my chicken just before serving, yummie ;0) You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it