Jacked Up Chicken Cordon BleuFrom mbalmr 5 years ago
- 3 large, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied lengthwise, and pounded to an even thickness between plastic wrap shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 9 slices pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- Pam for spraying pan shopping list
- Chunky Bleu cheese dressing shopping list
- 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 T chili powder shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 C prepared plain bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Butterfly and lay open chicken breasts. Pound to an even thickness between one piece of plastic wrap, folded over chicken.
- Salt and pepper open side to taste.
- Place on each chicken breast 3 slices of pepper jack cheese, making sure to leave room at the edges to prevent cheese from oozing out during baking.
- Fold breasts back in half.
- Pre-heat oven to 350, and spray baking dish with Pam.
- In three separate shallow bowls, place the following:
- Bowl one: 1/4 C flour with 1 T chili powder, mixed well.
- Bowl two: 2 beaten eggs
- Bowl three: 1/2 C bread crumbs.
- Gently dip each breast into flour mix, coating evenly, then into egg mix, and finally into bread crumbs. Place each breast into prepared baking dish and cover.
- Bake breasts in 350 oven for 45 minutes, then remove cover.
- Drizzle a generous amount of chunky bleu cheese dressing over each breast, and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmbalmr Oshkosh, WI
The Rating7 people
Luv the Cordon and Mr. Pepper jack cheese Yeah! thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice, thanks for the post!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
FANTASTIC "5"FORK!!!!! FLAVORS~
Creates a Sensational Recipe~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!