Creamy Three Cheese MacaroniFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 8 ounce package elbow macaroni shopping list
- 8 ounce package shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 12 ounces small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 the bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until done then drain well.
- In rectangular baking dish stir together pasta, cheeses, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- In small bowl mix together bread crumbs and melted butter then sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake 35 minutes then let sit 10 minutes and serve.