Carmel Apple CheesecakeFrom annieamie 4 years ago
- 1 can (21 ounces) Comstock® or Wilderness® More fruit apple fruit Filling shopping list
- 1 10-inch graham cracker crust shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup caramel topping shopping list
- 12 half pecans shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Reserve 3/4 cup apple fruit filling and spoon the remainder into the bottom of the crust. Level.
- 3. In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- 4. Add eggs; mix well.
- 5. Pour over apple filling.
- 6. Bake for 50 minutes or until center is set.
- 7. Cool to room temperature.
- 8. In small saucepan, heat together reserved apple fruit filling and caramel topping over low heat, stirring gently.
- 9. Spoon caramel sauce into center of cheesecake and spread evenly over top.
- 10. Decorate with pecan halves around edge of pie and sprinkle center with chopped pecans.
- 11. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating4 people
High 5 Annie! have you made caramel apple cake yet? delishandiecooks in home loved it
We have an overproduce of apples in our yard this year. Was looking for an apple cheesecake recipe. This one looks delish! I'll make my own apple filling.juels in Clayton loved it
Well, I made this and it came out really good! It looked like a professional cheesecake. This was almost like apple pie and cheesecake all in one. I added my picture.juels in Clayton loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
An Apple A Day30 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members
Easy And Delicious86 members