BonBon Peanut Butter BallsFrom mystic_river1 4 years ago
How to make it
- Peanut Butter Balls or “bonbons”
- 1/3 C pulverized corn flake crumbs
- 2 Tbsp raisins, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp chunky-style peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Imperial Sugar or Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar or Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Crush cornflakes to powder in food processor (about 3 handfuls cereal yields 1/3 cup crumbs), and set aside 2 teaspoons to 1-tablespoon worth in small bowl.
- Use food processor to mince raisins. Transfer them to small mixing bowl and combine with remaining cornflake crumbs and peanut butter until well blended.
- Use fingers to form mixture into small balls (about a dozen, about 1 inch in diameter), rolling each in reserved cornflake crumbs to coat all over. Refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, place sugar in small bowl, and roll each ball in sugar to coat all over.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
I could nibble on these for sure! Though I'd eventually try and figure out how to get some chocolate into them!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
Awsome recipe! luv it thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nice... I know some big kids who would like this too! Oh, and misslizzi, chocolate would be nice too!
A.thepoint in Hagerstown loved it