Homemade Tomato Vegatable Soup For TwoFrom mystic_river1 4 years ago
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small zucchini, diced shopping list
- 1 tomato, peeled & diced shopping list
- 1 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock shopping list
- 1/2 tsp granulated sage shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn kernels shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 c. cream (optional) shopping list
- - salt & pepper - shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan; heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato, tomato juice, chicken stock, sugar, oregano and basil. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add corn and simmer for 2 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
I give you a 5 for the soup but a 1 for the picture. I'm not sure if that stuff is goin down or comin up. Why do that to a perfectly goo recipe? RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Mmmmmm... Now if the kids will just move out!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
Nice pics. That's better.elgourmand in Apia loved it