Heath Bar PoundcakeFrom shandy 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, cream cheese and sugar together until
- smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; stir together. Add flour; mix well.
- Combine ground heath bar with brown sugar. Grease glass loaf dish with
- butter; coat bottom and sides with sugar mixture. Pour batter into loaf
- dish; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake in preheated 300
- degree oven one hour to one hour and ten minutes until knife "just"
- comes out clean.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating5 people
Wonderful!! The Heath Bar caught my eye since that's my favorite candy bar :) Yummmo!!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
good one love the sound of it high 5s
Bakermanrooster--Richardbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
Oh mama Im going to get fat....;)michellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!