Chocolate QuesadillasFrom princessthunder 3 years ago
- 4 (7 to 8 in. each) flour tortillas shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1/4 cup REESE'S creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme shopping list
- 2 small bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S milk chocolate chips, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL dark chocolate chips or HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Lightly coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas on clean work surface, coated sides down.
- 2. Spread 1 tablespoon each peanut butter and marshmallow creme on half of each tortilla. Arrange 1/4 of the banana slices and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips over marshmallow creme; fold each tortilla over to cover filling.
- 3. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Add two quesadillas; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and crisp, turning once. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve warm. 4 servings