Honey Mustard Chicken with Pretzel CrustFrom kathleen0406 7 years ago
- 1 TBS red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 TBS yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 TBS spicy mustard shopping list
- 1 TBS grainy mustard shopping list
- 1 TBS honey shopping list
- 1 TBS vegetable oil shopping list
- ½ Cup Mayo shopping list
- 2 TBS yellow mustard shopping list
- 3 TBS honey shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken Breasts shopping list
- 4 cups of pretzels shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the Red Wine Vinegar, Yellow Mustard (1 TBS), Spicy Mustard, Grainy Mustard, Honey (1 TBS), and Vegetable Oil.
- Pound out chicken until about ¼ inch thick.
- Coat with the mustard mixture.
- Put 4 cups of pretzels in a Ziploc bag.
- Crush with a rolling pin until finely ground.
- Dredge chicken in pretzels until coated.
- Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray tops of the chicken with additional cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Turn chicken halfway through cooking.
- While chicken cooks, mix together mayo, yellow mustard (2 TBS), honey (3 TBS) and salt.
- Drizzle honey mustard sauce over cooked chicken and serve.