Nacho Party DipFrom mis7up 6 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 jar (16oz) chunky salsa, any level of heat shopping list
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) Condensed cheese Soup or Nacho cheese Soup shopping list
- 1 can (10oz) enchilada sauce, any level of heat shopping list
- 2 - 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
- ****Suggested garnishes: jalapenos, olives, onions, etc shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, until no longer pink. Drain. Return to pan.
- Add salsa, soup and enchilada sauce to the ground beef. Mix thoroughly. Heat all the way through.
- Serve hot, top with shredded cheese and any garnishes served with chips.
- Can go great in a crockpot after browning beef. And cook on low heat for 2 to 4 hours or just kept warm when serving at a potluck