Cream Cheese Pineapple DessertFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray rectangular pan with cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain pineapple and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together closing any openings.
- Brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk until well mixed then drizzle over top of Danish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!