Tiramisu Bundt CakeFrom pleclare 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 10c bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl,beat cake mix,melted ice cream and eggs on low speed for 1 min. Beat 2 mins on med. speed. Scrape into prepared pan
- Bake for 35-40 mins or till pick comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 mins. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- In large bowl,beat together frosting and instant coffee mixture.
- Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Dust with cinnamon sugar.
- Note: Cake can be baked 2 weeks in advance. Cool on wire rack,wrap unfrosted and freeze. Remove from freezer the day of the party and thaw 3 hours before frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Ohmigoodness, how easy can this get. Yummy. Great recipe. Thanks hon.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Love, love, love tiramisu! Great recipe!bigcookiedude in Vinton loved it
Yum!!a1patti in Salem loved it