Dennys Pizza SauceFrom dennydca 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 4oz czn tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat, heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
- Add all ingredients, cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- For a smoother sauce, blend with an immersion blender.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- lumpygravy Nowhere, Us
- Reviews2 Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Hinchess Martinsville, Indiana
- Cosmicmother Alberta, Canada
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- cooking2011 Nowhere, Us
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- daddo Canfield, OH
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdennydca Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
Denny, just rec'd Taste of Homes daily email and there's a terrific recipe for pizza crust (thin and easy). Makes you want to get a pot of your sauce simmering, like now?joyride in Spotsylvania loved it
High 5 on this one. Easy and sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing this recipe, Denny.dixiesmom in Winnipeg loved it
This is my favorite pizza sauce now!! Every measurement was so spot on that I didn't have to add extra of anything :) Will make again for sure!! More in the IMI ---------------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it