Dennys Pizza SauceFrom dennydca 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 4oz czn tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat, heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
- Add all ingredients, cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- For a smoother sauce, blend with an immersion blender.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookdennydca Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
Denny, just rec'd Taste of Homes daily email and there's a terrific recipe for pizza crust (thin and easy). Makes you want to get a pot of your sauce simmering, like now?joyride in Spotsylvania loved it
High 5 on this one. Easy and sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing this recipe, Denny.dixiesmom in Winnipeg loved it
This is my favorite pizza sauce now!! Every measurement was so spot on that I didn't have to add extra of anything :) Will make again for sure!! More in the IMI ---------------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it