Dennys Pizza SauceFrom dennydca 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 4oz czn tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat, heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
- Add all ingredients, cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- For a smoother sauce, blend with an immersion blender.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdennydca Las Vegas, NV
The Rating4 people
Denny, just rec'd Taste of Homes daily email and there's a terrific recipe for pizza crust (thin and easy). Makes you want to get a pot of your sauce simmering, like now?joyride in Spotsylvania loved it
High 5 on this one. Easy and sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing this recipe, Denny.dixiesmom in Winnipeg loved it