Galbi BarbequeFrom hyunyoungjung 9 years ago
- 1 whole clove of garlic - peeled shopping list
- 5-7 tablespoon of sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like it) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of soya sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil shopping list
- 1 whole kiwi – peel/cut off the skin (this is the secret, yes it true) shopping list
- 5-7 pieces Galbi aka Short ribs shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients in the blender; if the marinade seems too thick add some pineapple juice or any other juice to loosen it up should be the consistency of a fruit slushy.
- This should marinade about 5-7 pieces of short ribs, just poor over the ribs and let it sit in the fridge for about one day.
- Notes: You MUST grill on barbeque grill, stove top and pan grilling will not have the same taste as the charcoal / wood grill -if you MUST gas barbeque works all right.
The Cookhyunyoungjung New York City, NY
The Rating2 people
I can't wait to try this. Galbi is one of my most favorite dishes ever. Thanks for sharing your family recipe and I'm sure your mom will forgive you. I'll let you know when I've made it. ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it