Fried PicklesFrom erovegno 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up your fryer. If you can select temp set for 350* F
- Mix your eggs and milk. You are now going to set up a breading station. First your flour seasoned with some salt, pepper, and garlic,, then your egg wash, then breadcrumbs.
- Now your ready for the breading, first dip your spears in the flour and coat well, you will then move on to the egg wash, let the egg wash drip off some then put into the breadcrumbs. After this it's deep frying time. Unless you feel the need to double dip!
- Now place your breaded pickles in the deep fryer and let cook till golden brown.
- At this point place the finished pickels on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil. They are best served hot so eat up!! Careful not to burn yourself.
People Who Like This Dish 46
The Cookerovegno Pueblo, CO
The Rating6 people
my kids are gonna love this one....they're pickle fanatics.......Thankspaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
Jebs right! They serve these here in our restaurants... They are good!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
These are my absolute favorite! Thanks for posting it!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!