Studded Peanut Butter Banana MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp fat-free vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter (not natural) shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil (I used a light olive oil) shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat together bananas, sugars, milk, yogurt, peanut butter, oil and vanilla until well blended.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder and nutmeg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until almost blended.
- Add chocolate chips and cranberries, folding in quickly but gently.
- Bake for 18 minutes, until the tops spring back when touched and they test done with a toothpick.