Brisket BarbecueFrom bostyn 5 years ago
- 1 4 to 5lb boneless beef brisket, trimmed shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2c catsup shopping list
- 1/4c vinegar shopping list
- 1T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2tsp liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 1/2tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Rub beef with 1 1/2 tsp salt.
- Place on a 20 x 18 inch piece of double heavy foil.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over.
- Wrap securely in foil.
- Turn one side of grill off; turn other side to MEDIUM (350 degrees).
- Place brisket on off side of grill.
- Close hood; cook for 1 1/2 hours or till done.
- Serves 12.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating7 people
Sounds really yummie, I must try it your way. 5 forks for sharing such a tasty sounding recipe.henrie in Savannah loved it
Sinple and deliciouis.How can you beat that combination. A 5 from me.tablescape in loved it
my mouth is watering! amazing, my friend. Amazing - ^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!