Simple Oven Fried Parmesan ChickenFrom christinem 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken (I usually use 4 drumsticks and 4 thighs, but you can use whatever parts you like - even boneless, skinless breasts & thighs will work) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs (I like ti use half plain, half panko) shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- 1 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter in a 9 x 13 baking dish and place garlic on top of butter. Place dish in oven and preheat to 400 degrees F (so butter melts) - remove pan from oven when butter is melted.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then in bread crumbs (I sometimes repeat this step for a thicker crust). Place coated chicken pieces back into the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is done and juices run clear.
The Cookchristinem Worcester, MA
The Rating6 people
YUMMY!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Sounds delicious, and good to see you Christine! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
sounds great! thanks for sharingmagali777 in Mexico loved it