Homemade Chili And Lime MayonnaiseFrom linebb956 7 years ago
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 fresh red chili, I used a red jalapeno , I think they meant a Asian type. shopping list
- finely minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 cup (scant) light olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- To make mayonnaise, place egg yolk, cilantro , chili and seasoning in food processor and process until foaming.
- With machine still running add olive oil in a VERY THIN stream.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.. Add a little hot water if it is to thick.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
Yum, I can't wait to try this with tilapia. Tilapia could always use a little kick to bring up the flavor. This would appease my tartar-loving husband. Thanks!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Im all time looking for new sauces to make.... this looks great...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I'll have to be sure to try this. :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!