Cranberry Kale SaladFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 8 cups chopped kale shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup KRAFT balsamic vinaigrette Dressing shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Country Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- WHISK dressing, sugar and mustard. Add to salad; toss to coat.
- TOP with nuts.
- HOW to soften cranberries:
- Place cranberries in small bowl. Add enough boiling water to cover cranberries; let stand 10 min. or until softened. Drain, then use as directed.
- Food Facts
- A member of the cabbage family, kale has heavy-textured elongated dark green leaves with tightly curled edges. Rinse the leaves in cool water, then strip the leaves away from the thick mid-ribs before using as directed.
- Use your food processor to chop the kale into small pieces, processing in batches if necessary.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating4 people
This sounds good and Kraft has some good recipes!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Oh great recipe. I cut back to half on the salad part when I measured the vinaigrette only had 1/16 of cup so cut back the rest to match. I actually found that this was the right amount of dressing for me when I ate the salad. I also massaged the...moreNadineM in Mississauga loved it