Cranberry Kale SaladFrom valinkenmore 3 years ago
- 8 cups chopped kale shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup KRAFT balsamic vinaigrette Dressing shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Country Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- WHISK dressing, sugar and mustard. Add to salad; toss to coat.
- TOP with nuts.
- HOW to soften cranberries:
- Place cranberries in small bowl. Add enough boiling water to cover cranberries; let stand 10 min. or until softened. Drain, then use as directed.
- Food Facts
- A member of the cabbage family, kale has heavy-textured elongated dark green leaves with tightly curled edges. Rinse the leaves in cool water, then strip the leaves away from the thick mid-ribs before using as directed.
- Use your food processor to chop the kale into small pieces, processing in batches if necessary.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating3 people
This sounds good and Kraft has some good recipes!!pleclare in Framingham loved it