Easy Brazilian Cheese BreadFrom lillyann 6 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- Scant 1 1/2 cups (170 grams) tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup (packed, about 66 grams) grated cheese, your preference, though we got the best results from Mexican farmer's cheese - queso fresco shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a mini-muffin tin. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and just lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes.
- Eat while warm or save to reheat later.
- Enough batter for 16 mini muffin sized cheese breads.
The Cooklillyann Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating13 people
Wonderful! Had a Brazilian staff at Cafeteria at work and they would make these once in a while!pleclare in Framingham loved it
These are delicious and I speak from taste experience. Thanks for sharing a recipe I have always wanted. High 5 forks and now I don't have to go to Brazil LOLstalwart in Tulsa loved it
Another winner.....*****high 5 :)tinadc in Cape Town loved it