Crock Pot Hot Fudge Sundae CakeFrom hungrybear 3 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 T. baking cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 T vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix flour, granulated sugar, 2 T cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Stir in milk, oil and vanilla until smooth. Add nuts. Spread batter evenly in slow cooker.
- Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa in small bowl. Stir in hot water until smooth. Pour evenly over batter in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting for 2 -2 1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Turn off slow cooker and let cake stand uncovered for 30-40 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Spoon cake into dessert dishes and spoon sauce over top. Can be served with ice cream or whipped cream also.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating6 people
If you make this i better have a few bite!!! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
yummy post. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Very good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!