Cinnamon Bun cookieFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ French vanilla flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C raisins shopping list
- 1 C toasted pecans, coarsely chopped shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 3 oz cream cheese (at room temperature) shopping list
- 3-4 Tbsp confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 3-4 Tbsp milk (enough to make moderately thin glaze) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Glaze: Beat together the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Add milk, 1 Tbsp at a time, to make glaze which is thin enough to drizzle over cookies. Set aside.
- Sift together first 5 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the pecans and raisins, blending well.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded spoonful, drop dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
- Drizzle cream cheese glaze over cookies when cooled.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating7 people
Sound heavenly!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
What a "FANTASTIC "5"FORK!!!!!"
I plan on baking these cookies with
my teen-age Granddaughter this week-end~
~Photo~FLAGGED!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
oh my, my kids will love this!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!