chocolate toffe tartFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- 1 24cm baked chocolate sable crust shopping list
- chocolate toffee filling: shopping list
- ½ cup chopped roasted almonds shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cp butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 ¼ cup dark chocolate coins or chopped chocolate shopping list
- chocolate ganache: shopping list
- 8 ounces (227 grams) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (28 grams) unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- To make the chocolate toffee:
- Sprinkle Almonds over the baked crust. Melt the sugar over low medium heat until golden brown and no crystals exists, gradually add the butter stirring constantly. Slowly add the cream and still stirring. Add the chocolate and stir until all melt. Remove from heat and pour over the baked crust. Let stand in room temperature for 1 hour and then chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- To make the ganache:
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium sized stainless steel bowl. Set aside. Heat the cream and butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil. Immediately pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and allow standing for 5 minutes. Stir with a whisk until smooth. Chill in the fridge until thick enough to pipe over the toffee layer making the desired decorative shape.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating11 people
Ahmed!!! thank you so much for taking the time to share one of your wonderful creations with us... it looks and sounds "out of this world" good.... five forks..
I hope everything is going great with your pastry shops and with you and your ...morepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This chocolate toffee tart is absolutely sinful!!!
Have you ever made any of your pastries in a 2 or 3 servings size?
Thank you for your incredible input.
May God bless your family.ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
As always, a delicious & beautiful recipe!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!