Fancy Baked Beans And FranksFrom goodeat 3 years ago
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark molasses shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoon French's mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry hot mustard shopping list
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) pork and beans in tomato sauce shopping list
- 8 frankfurters, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together onion, ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, French's mustard, and garlic, and dry hot mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Soy Sauce. Add beans and stir to blend.
- Turn mixture into a 2-quart casserole or I usually just mix it right in the casserole.
- bake at 300° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Mix sliced franks on the beans; bake 30 minutes longer.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating7 people
Gee Goodeat; this looks yummy. Sorry but canned P&Bs give me gas. Maybe the ones we get here would give a T-Rex gas. However DIY P&Bs are easy. French's just got zapped by my Spicy Brown English mustard and will be using all beef franks. Thanks for t...moreelgourmand in Apia loved it
This brings back memories of camping with the family and making camp food. Although we didn't have an oven, my mother would make a fire pit and line it with stones, then we would bury the casserole for the day as we went off fishing and hiking; dig ...moresosousme in Santa Rosa loved it
Made white beans in crock pot the other day and still had indoors problem, but could care less since i live alone!...and i can fan it away...but love this recipes high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!