Pancakes from ScratchFrom jlv1023 5 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, combind flour, sugar, baking soda, salt & baking powder
- In another bowl whisk eggs with buttermilk until blended
- Sitr into dry ingredients just till moistened
- Pour batter bby 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greassed griddle
- Turn when bubbles form on top
- Cook until second side in golden brown
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating6 people
This does sound good!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
My sister has been wanting to make pancakes for the longest time.Could you use regular milk stead of buttermilk?grumpymomma in Saint Louise loved it
It's a good cake but gooooolllllllllleeeeeee are you making breakfast for an army?
See Pancakes From Scratch for more sweet mouthings.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!