sponge taffyFrom hopscotch 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put first 3 ingredients in saucepan and put on medium heat.
- Stir until all sugar dissolves before boiling starts.Cook to 290 degrees F on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and when all the bubbling ends add the soda and when the mixture effervesces pour into a square cake pan which has been well chilled but not greased.
- When the taffy has risen right up put in a cold place to set. Turn out and cut with a small saw if you want clean cut pieces
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!