Balsamic Pork TenderloinFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 1lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs snipped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- fresh thyme shopping list
- Balsamic glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork in large resealable bag.In small bowl,whisk together balsamic vinegar,oil rosemary,garlic,pepper and salt;pour over meat. Seal bag;turn to coat pork. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour,turning bag occasionally.
- Remove pork,discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect grilling. Test for med. heat above drip pan. Place tenderloin on grill rack over drip pan. Cover and grill about 40 mins or till thermometer reads 155 degrees.
- Brush meat on all sides with balsamic glaze. Grill 1 min. more. Remove from grill. Cover with foil;let stand 15 mins. If desired,garnish with fresh thyme. Slice to serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating10 people
I was looking for a simple & quick way to grill a pork tenderloin and this was perfect! Even my picky kids loved it.glmulligan in Carmel loved it
Pat thanks for the timely post we pulled out a tenderlion this morning now I know what to do with it thanks!!!sounds awesome I have some really fantastic Balsamic well aged...ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
A goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it