Stuffed Red PeppersFrom dennydca 3 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 red bell peppers, halved through the stem, remove seeds and ribs, but keep the stem shopping list
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange peppers, cut sides up, in baking pan, and lightly spray the cut edges and stems with cooking spray.
- Combine the sundried tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, 2 tablespoons oil, red pepper flakes, italian seasoning, ricotta, mozzarella,
- and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture, and roast in oven until peppers are tender, about 20 minutes.