Mussels In Garlic ButterFrom chef_irish 4 years ago
- 3/4 Cup Sweet Cream butter, Softened shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- Grated Peel of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/3 Cup of Minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of Oregano shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, Crushed shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. Minced shallots shopping list
- white pepper shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- 4 Dozen mussels, Well Scrubbed, Steamed and Cooled shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Butter with Lemon Juice, Lemon Peel, Parsley, Oregano, Garlic and Shallots; Season to Taste with White Pepper and Nutmeg.
- Combine Butter-Herb Mixture in Food Processor Fitted with Steel Blade; Process Until Well Blended.
- Rinse the Mussels and Remove any Beards, Arrange the Mussels in Their Shell Halves, In Shallow Individual Baking Dishes; Spread Each Mussel with Some Butter-Herb Mixture, Run Under Hot Broiler 2 to 3 Minutes, Watch Carefully Do Not Brown Just Warm Them!
- Then EAT, EAT and EAT!
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating4 people
Mussels are a favorite of mine ! This looks greaat!terryr in Vallejo loved it
hmmm. lovely. I love simple dishesandreac in Cape Town loved it
I can tell you love mussels. Have I told you that I have a small shrine to the god of mussels in my kitchen? I haven't? An oversight. Ah, the recipe; perfect. Not one thing should be changed. Well, a bit more sauce perhaps. Grazie, molta grazie. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!