Hawaiian CheesecakeFrom hooksc 6 years ago
- Use coconut cookie crust-see crust page shopping list
- 2 pounds Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 oz pineapple extract or 1/4 cup juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut shopping list
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped fine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475^.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add extract and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in coconut and macadamias.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 475^ for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temp.to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate before serving.