Better than Sex Oreo PieFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 1 package regular Oreo's (Walmart brand work great too) shopping list
- 1 stick margarine (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 2 - 8oz. packages plain cream cheese shopping list
- 3 - 1 oz. boxes French vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tub whipped cream (regular size not large) shopping list
- 9X12 inch pan shopping list
How to make it
- Crush one package of Oreos until they are in a lot of pieces (my favorite part) .
- I find it easiest to put them in a gallon ziplock with a towel under it then use a meat pounder or rolling pin.
- Melt margarine.
- Do not burn!
- Mix the Oreos and the butter together using a wooden spoon or a fork.
- Set one cup of the Oreo mixture aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, French vanilla, milk, and whipped cream in mixture on medium speed until fully done.
- Mixture will be thick, but make sure there are no chunks.
- Pat the Oreo/butter mixture down on the bottom of a 9X12 inch cake pan until it is like a pie crust.
- Pour the cheese pudding mixture over it.
- Sprinkle the one cup of Oreos over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and ENJOY!
- Servings: 10-12
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
Quick N Easy121 members
Nostalgic Recipes104 members
Pie Lovers Of The World105 members
A Tea Party71 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
Heirloom Recipes98 members
Pies Pies Pies66 members
Midwest Cooks70 members
Oreo Madness19 members