Strawberry White Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom sharebear1 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.Mix cake mix, oil and egg together. Add chips to mixture and mix again. Form balls about 3/4 inch and place them onto baking sheet.
- 3.Place cookies into oven for about 10-12 minutes watching them closely so they dont burn.
- 4.Remove and cool about 5-10 minutes. Then enjoy or place in airtight container or bag for later time.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!