Baby Back Ribs With Honey Mustard GlazeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 Tbs brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 lbs. baby back ribs(2 to 3 racks) shopping list
- 1/2 c dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c honey shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 275 degrees. Make the rub:In small bowl,combine the brown sugar,paprika,dry mustard,oregano,2tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Place the ribs on large rimmed baking. Rub the ribs with the spice mixture and tightly cover the baking sheet with foil. Bake until tender and meat easily pulls away from the bone,2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile ,make the sauce:In small bowl,combine the Dijon mustard,vinegar and honey. Transfer 1/2 c of sauce to small bowl for serving.Heat grill to med-high. Grill the ribs,basting with remaining sauce and turning occasionally,until just beginning to char,4 to 5 mins. Serve with reserved sauce.