Strawberry White Chocolate DessertFrom image 9 years ago
- 2 - 6 oz. pkg. white baking bars, cut up shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 1 c brewed espresso or strong coffee shopping list
- 2 T brandy (optional) shopping list
- 1 - 3 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 30 ladyfingers shopping list
- 3 c sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 2 c halved fresh strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Chill medium bowl and beaters of electric mixer. In med. saucepan combine baking bars and 1/4 cup of the cream; stir over low heat til bars are melted. Cool slightly. Stir together espresso and brandy. Set aside.
- Filling: In chilled bowl beat remaining whipping cream until soft peaks form; set aside. In large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add cooled white chocolate to cream cheese; beat until smooth. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Assemble: Line sides of 9 inch springform pan with some of the ladyfinger halves, flat side in. Arrange half of ladyfingers on bottom. Spoon a third of the filling over fingers. Top with sliced berries. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining espresso mixture. Top with remaining filling. Cover and chill 3-4 hours. Before serving, arrange halved berries on top. Cut into wedges.