Spaghetti With MusselsFrom joe1155 4 years ago
- 1/2 lb spaghetti (DeCecco Spaghetti no 12 is my favorite) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 4 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 red chili peppers shopping list
- 1/2 lb mussels without shells (I used frozen without the shell) shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley shopping list
- 1 oz white wine shopping list
- Salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil. red pepper, saute until it takes on some color, add garlic and saute until tender. Add mussels. Saute a minute or so and add the parsley, saute a minute. Add the wine and simmer another minute.
- Drain and add the pasta. Mix thoroughly. Plate and serve.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating4 people
Love simple recipes such as this!diannehocut in Little Rock loved it
Hay Joe: Love those mussels. Great post but I reckon it may serve more than 2. Grazie. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Oh Yes, definately one I will be trying real soon.brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!