Spinach Salad With Crème De Brie DressingFrom corrinnej 3 years ago
- 6 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped prosciutto shopping list
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 6 tbsp. dry white wine (optional) shopping list
- Juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) Alouette Crème de Brie, Original shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) ready-to-use fresh spinach shopping list
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in small heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add prosciutto and garlic and sauté 3 minutes. Add wine, lemon juice and sugar.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- When cool, combine with Alouette Crème de Brie.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms and parmesan cheese in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.