Kimchee SoupFrom shandy 3 years ago
- 1 t. canola oil shopping list
- 1 medium yellow or sweet onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sliced button mushrooms shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. beef broth shopping list
- 1 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 t. fish sauce shopping list
- 2 t. Asian hot chile sesame oil or favorite hot sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. kimchee with liquid shopping list
- 1 c. bok choy, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 pound shredded pork shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 7 ounces soft tofu, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2 scallions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, warm canola oil. Add onion, stirring occasionally until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook until their liquid is released, about 5 more minutes. Stirring constantly, add beef broth, braising liquid, soy sauce, fish sauce and chile sesame oil. Bring to a simmer, and let flavors combine for about 10 minutes. Add kimchee, bok choy and shredded meat; simmer another 10 minutes.
- Add tofu, remove from heat. Ladle into bowls, and garnish with scallions.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!