Roasted Cheddar PotatoesFrom zena824 5 years ago
- 1 (24oz) pkg frozen potato wedges (skins on) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or plain paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Non Stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup shredded white or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup crushed croutons shopping list
- dairy sour cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven according to package direction for potatoes.
- Place frozen potatoes in a large self-sealing plastic bag.
- Combine oil, garlic, paprika, and salt.
- Drizzle this over potato wedges.
- Seal bag and shake to caot potatoes.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake potato wedges according to package directions, turning once.
- In another small bowl combine the cheese and croutons.
- Sprinkle over the potatoes the last 3 minutes of baking.
- Use a large spatula to transfer potatoe wedges to a platter or large plate.
- Serve with sour cream if desired....
- Green onions chopped real fine can also be added to top of this for a pretty garnish...