Chocolate-icecream MilkshakeFrom cookingcrazy 5 years ago
How to make it
- in a small bowl, break the 10-12 oreo cookies in to small pieces.
- in a blender, add the softened 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream(make sure the ice cream is soft, if its not soft, then you will have a hard time blending it), 1/2 cup milk and 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- now add the broken oreo cookies to the same blender and blend everything together on high for 30 seconds.
- now add the 2-3 ice cubes to the milkshake and blend for 5 seconds.
- pure the milkshake in serving glasses and serve right away.
- add whipped cream on top along with few crushed oreo cookies if you want to make it look even more delicious!!!