Spicey Grilled Chicken Kabobs with PeachesFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 large), cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks shopping list
- 2 ripe peaches, halved, pitted and cut into 8 chunks each shopping list
- 1 small red onion, quartered and pulled apart into petals shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or white wine shopping list
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium tamari sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons no-sugar-added apricot fruit spread shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1 large rosemary sprig to use as a basting brush shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. On 4 long metal skewers, alternate pieces of chicken, peach and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together juice, tamari, fruit spread, chipotle and chopped rosemary. Grill kabobs, turning frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Begin dipping rosemary sprig in tamari mixture and brushing kabobs, turning kabobs frequently, until chicken is cooked through and kabobs are glazed, about 3 minutes more.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating2 people
Aaaamazingbigimaginations in Peoria loved it
This recipe and the picture posted is from Whole Foods.
This was pretty good. I used white wine and regular apricot preserves. I also didn't want to buy a whole bottle of tamari sauce for two teaspoons so I used reduced sodium soy sauce. The s...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!