Tost-achosFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- extra virgin olive oil (to brush tortillas) shopping list
- 4 (6") flour,whole wheat or spinach tortillas shopping list
- 2 c shredded rotisserie chicken shopping list
- 1 c mild taco sauce or salsa shopping list
- 2 c shredded Monteray Jack or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 small heart of romaine,shredded shopping list
- 2 scallions,white and green parts,chopped shopping list
- 4 rounded spoonfuls of sliced green olives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350' Lightly brush a little oil onto tortillas;place on baking sheet. Put in oven to crisp up the tortillas,5 mins
- In large skillet over med heat,cook chicken and taco sauce for 5 mins or till heated through.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 c of saucy chicken and lots of cheese.
- Place hot baking sheet back in oven. Bake 3-4 mins more to melt cheese. Place each giant chicken tost-acho on a dinner plate and top with lettuce,scallions and olives.