Shrimp And PeppersFrom joe1155 5 years ago
- 4 oz cleaned, shelled shrimp shopping list
- 1 tsp rice wine or dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 large clove of garlic, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 each of a red and green bell pepper, cut in small cubes shopping list
- 1 spring onion, slice about the same size as the bell peppers shopping list
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger root shopping list
- 1 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp fermented chili bean sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Chinese bean sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rice wine or dry sherry shopping list
- pinch of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 tsp rice wine with the soy sauce, shrimp and the sliced garlic. Let marinate15 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat wok smoking hot, add a pinch of salt and the oil. When it starts to smoke add ginger, the onions and peppers. After a minute add the shrimp with its marinade and stir fry until the shrimp turns pink
- Add the sauce mixture and cook for another minute. Turn off the heat and add the teaspoon of sesame oil.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!