Baked Spinach DipFrom sweetstacia 6 years ago
- 1 10z pkg frozen chopped spinach ( Thawed and drained) shopping list
- 1 1/2 C Freshly Grated parmesan cheese ( Divided) shopping list
- 1/4 C Mayo shopping list
- 1/4 C sour cream shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese ( room temp.) shopping list
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced ( more or less depending on your love for garlic) shopping list
- 1/2 T crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together spinach, 1 C of freshly grated parmesan, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, garlic and red pepper flakes in a med. size bowl.
- Grease a small baking dish and transfer the spinach mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 C of freshly grated parmesan onto the dip mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 min.
- Serve with your favorite breads, crackers or veggies!
The Cooksweetstacia Hutto, TX
The Rating3 people
This is excellent!jkirk in Waupaca loved it
I love this! I made this twice already but I don't know how I missed reviewing it. I used fresh spinach and Italian 4 cheese: Asiago, Provolone, Romano, and Parmesan. Absolutely a hit!! Thank you very much.DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
This was a very tasty spinach dip. I had to bake a little longer as mine was only warm. I prefer a hot spinach dip. Will definitely make again.TamIAm0381 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!