Rosemary Garlic Prime Rib RoastFrom FireChick83 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the grill and set up for in direct grilling,
- slice 1/2 inch holes in the roast (mostly on the fatty part of the rib roast) but also on the sides.
- Strip the rosemary leaves from 2 of the sprigs.
- Then insert the garlic and rosemary sprigs into the holes.
- Then place the remaining Rosemary on top of the roast
- Make the rub and then rub the mixture over the roast.
- Place the roast on the grill for the desired time.
- After it has reached it's temp remove and let stand for about 10-15 mins before carving.
- 2lbs = 30 mins roughly
- Top shelf, indirect grilling
- Recipe was originally from Steve Raochlen's "The Barbecue Bible" page 115. I just made a few modifications.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The CookFireChick83 Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!