Chicken Dumpling PieFrom goodeat 5 years ago
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can or frozen bags of mixed vegetables, drained shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups biscuit mix shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well; pour chicken mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine biscuit mix, sour cream, and milk in a medium bowl; spoon over chicken mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until topping is golden.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!